Re: [guadec-list] Printed Platform Overview for Guadec

Hey,

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> El vie, 16-03-2007 a las 13:36 +0100, Dave Neary escribi�
>> Thomas Wood wrote:
>>> We have an excellent platform overview[1] that was written by Shaun
>>> McCance, and sponsored by the GNOME Foundation last year. Wouldn't it be
>>> excellent if we could get this printed and available in small booklet
>>> form for Guadec?
>> Great idea - is this for giving away, or for sale?
>
> Wow, this is a great idea!  If the budget allows, it would be fantastic
> to print a small booklet to give away to all the attendees.

It is a great idea, though I'd suggest that probably at least 50% of the
attendees will already know the details of it, and won't be interested in
picking a copy up - it'll be yet another conf booty recycle job.

I'd suggest printing out a limited number of copies, and asking people to donate
a gold coin towards the cost of them. When they're all gone, point people at how
to get an online copy.

Glynn