Re: [guadec-list] Printed Platform Overview for Guadec

El vie, 16-03-2007 a las 13:36 +0100, Dave Neary escribi�> Thomas Wood wrote:
> > We have an excellent platform overview[1] that was written by Shaun
> > McCance, and sponsored by the GNOME Foundation last year. Wouldn't it be
> > excellent if we could get this printed and available in small booklet
> > form for Guadec?
>
> Great idea - is this for giving away, or for sale?

Wow, this is a great idea!  If the budget allows, it would be fantastic
to print a small booklet to give away to all the attendees.

Do you have a deadline for this?  I'd like to sneak in the (really
short) GNOME ISV Guide [http://live.gnome.org/GuideForISVs] along with
Shaun's Overview of the GNOME Platform, but I have to update the ISV
guide first.  Give me the deadline and I'll get it done by then.

  Federico