Re: [guadec-list] Printed Platform Overview for Guadec

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
El vie, 16-03-2007 a las 13:36 +0100, Dave Neary escribi�
Thomas Wood wrote:
We have an excellent platform overview[1] that was written by Shaun McCance, and sponsored by the GNOME Foundation last year. Wouldn't it be excellent if we could get this printed and available in small booklet form for Guadec?
Great idea - is this for giving away, or for sale?

Wow, this is a great idea!  If the budget allows, it would be fantastic
to print a small booklet to give away to all the attendees.

Do you have a deadline for this?  I'd like to sneak in the (really
short) GNOME ISV Guide [http://live.gnome.org/GuideForISVs] along with
Shaun's Overview of the GNOME Platform, but I have to update the ISV
guide first.  Give me the deadline and I'll get it done by then.

Definitely sounds a good idea to include this somewhere if we can. We might want to clarify the title as ISV is rather mystical - I certainly wouldn't thought it would have applied to me.

I'll take a look at what sort of lead times are expected, but I think with a service like Lulu provides, it can be very short notice.

Regards,

Thomas