Re: [guadec-list] Printed Platform Overview for Guadec

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 13:36 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Wood wrote:
> > We have an excellent platform overview[1] that was written by Shaun
> > McCance, and sponsored by the GNOME Foundation last year. Wouldn't it be
> > excellent if we could get this printed and available in small booklet
> > form for Guadec?
>
> Great idea - is this for giving away, or for sale?
>
> > What we need is for someone to point us in the correct direction of the
> > docbook sources so that we can create a pdf. Additionally, we will need
> > someone to design the cover artwork.
>
> I've added Shawn and Federico on the CC list - they were the two people
> the most involved in the project.

The Platform Overview is in SVN in the module gnome-devel-docs.
One of the things on my big plate is to revive gnome-devel-docs,
having it include all developer documentation that doesn't fit
anywhere else.

I should probably get a bugzilla entry for it, start making
releases, and try to round up support from others.

--
Shaun