[guadec-list] Press awareness

Hi All,

I was just thinking about how there'll be people from Linux magazine and
possibly others at Guadec this year, possibly local news? I thought that
it might be a good idea to ensure that any individuals from the press
are highlighted as such possibly with "Press" stamped on their badge or
something to that effect.

The reason I thought of this is that sometimes the press can be nasty
dogs who misquote and quote out of context, it would be useful to anyone
that speaks to a member of the press that they know to be wary of these
savage beasts.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
 K,