Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

Ross Burton wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 00:24 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
>>      * Call for papers system needs to be made ready for 2007
>
> I'm heading the motley crew to select the talks this year, so who do I
> poke/harass/bribe to get this all working again?

I can get you all signed up to guadec-papers, but if you want to use the
Drupal system, Quim will be able to put you in contact with the person
who set up the abstract submission module last year.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member