Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

Ross Burton wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 00:24 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
     * Call for papers system needs to be made ready for 2007

I'm heading the motley crew to select the talks this year, so who do I
poke/harass/bribe to get this all working again?

That'd probably be me, but if anyone knows drupal better than me and would like to help out, please speak up!

-Thomas