Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

On ons, 2007-01-31 at 00:24 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Below are my notes from the Guadec planning meeting that took place on
> the 20th January. Please feel free to comment on any of the points made.
>
> -Thomas

Thank you very much for this update, Thomas and the team!

Could you tell us which 4 keynotes who have accepted.

The reason I am asking is that we need fliers or better postcards for
coming events to inform other communities about GUADEC.

I put this item on the agenda for the next board meeting:

Print material: Postcards or fliers to announce next GUADEC's time
and venue, and major keynotes or highlights. If possible ready for
FOSDEM 24-25th of February. (Ask the Birmingham team to prepare.)

Now I have already asked you directly.

Kristiansand team did some fine postcards. They might have a print file
to send you as an example?

I might also be able to take readable photo's of the two sides?
---

About catering:

In Copenhagen we were 150 participants and we picked and composed our
own lunch from a long table with a buffet with about 8 different
dishes:
2 or 3 vegetable sallads, meat, fish, cheese, eggs, fruits and two types
of bread.

In the mornings we had a simple breakfast buffet. Self service on the
venue:)

Regards

Anne