Re: [guadec-list] Press team

Press Team,

Let's focus on a short term goal.  Quim tells me that we don't
have to worry about how we get our message out, but rather coming
up with an interesting message.

We have about 3 weeks left before conference. and that means we
need to work to come up with an interesting press release:

So I propose that by the end of the week, we come up with an
interesting press release based on some of the stories that Quim
has related earlier in this thread.

Some basis for your ideas:

* Having the big three: Intel, Google, and Nokia in a press release that details their
  interest in the GNOME desktop and their contributions.

For now, I think we can work on this particular angle and try to get a press release
based on this.

We also need a press contact for people to talk to.  I suggest
that we use Dave Neary English/French and someone else who speaks
Spanish as the other contact.

What do people think of this proposal?  I suggest we just start
shooting things and see what catches.  If we spam the list we can
move off list and work on it privately.

sri