Re: [guadec-list] Re: Urgent : Printed Program Status

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 00:16 +0330, Sara Khalatbari wrote:

> Quim has sent a post here http://guadec.org/node/412 & we are waiting
> to have the complete list of professional participants

I'll give you the details to get the information yourself. A problem is
that most professionals are members of teams, their coordinators made
the registration for the whole team but not all the members are
registered/identified. We should ping them or something. You will have
access to the emails of the teams coordinators.

(BTW, this is the same info missing at
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage - not urgent though)

> Quim will give us the foreword by May 23rd (tomorrow)

I'll try to send them today. However, there is a press conference
tomorrow and I'm supposed to write the info to be delivered to
journalists there (in Catalan).

> I have sent a mail to the keynoters 3 weeks ago, defining everything &

I'll send you also the contacts of the missing keynoters (Guadalinex &
Linex + Catalan  speaker)

Have you got all the sponsors ads already? In http://guadec.org you can
see all the sponsors announced (gnuLinEx to be announced today). You
need to add Novell and HP (both Gold). With these the list of sponsors
is closed.