[guadec-list] [Fwd: Sponsorship brochure]

We need to specify the license of the Sponsor's Brochure. CC share
alike?

Authors: do you have any problem if the KDE people reuse this document
for aKademy?

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Quim,

We're in the course of creating a sponsorship brochure for aKademy this year.
The GUADEC brochure looks really nice, and we'd like to use parts of it for
our brochure. I gather that you wrote most of it, so I figured I'd ask you
for permission.

Are you OK if we use the Form and the Terms & Conditions part of the GUADEC
brochure for our aKademy material, with slight modifications?

In case you're not the author, could you let me know so I can ask him/her?

Thanks a lot in advance.

sebas

Unix is user-friendly. However, it isn't idiot friendly.