[guadec-list] Urgent : Printed Program Status

Hi all,

It seems that the Printed Program is not up to speed. We would need to finish it ASAP.
Apparently Benham doesn't have enough time to work on it full time so, if he agrees and others,
here is my proposition :

I have a friend who is a graphist. She's unemployed so would have all necesary time to
work on it full time during this week. She only speaks french and spanish (she's from belgium)
but I could do some translation for her so I don't expect that to be a huge problem as
I would sumarise things for her and she can read a little bit of english. She would be working
with Quark or Indesign because she already knows and I think it's the best given the time constraint.

 So, given the overdue deadline, we need to take a desicion. To be clear I am not willing to step
on anyone toes, just get the work done but doesn't seem progress as fast as they would need
 so I'm just proposing an alternative.

Benham, Quim, Sara and Shaun, please comment. (and others too ;-) )

-- Ludovic Danigo