[guadec-list] HELP: Maintainer needed for schedule

Hi,

The schedule really really needs a maintainer - there will be numerous
shufflings of sessions, some sessions added, some presenters will
change, some people will want to co-present, etc. There's also the
synchronisation of the ical and the online schedule to think about.

This doesn't take much time, but it's an important job. I won't have
time to do it, I'm afraid. Can I have a volunteer?

Quim, can you confirm the newer sessions (usability & GPL v3) that we've
discussed on guadec-planning, are they finalised?

Cheers,
Dave.

PS: Outstanding changes that need to be done are:
 * Add co-authors:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2006-May/msg00065.html (and
its follow-up)
 * Move a session: Portland (16h Wednesday) is moving to a plenary on
Thursday
 * Add new sessions:
   o Anne Oestergaard, Women in FOSS, 16h Wednesday
 * Swap some sessions: see http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule
 * Addition of After Hours
 * Changing the colours for the tracks - the current choices are very
bad for colour blind people, apparently.

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org