Re: [guadec-list] Printed Program - available & help-needed content

On 5/12/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
As suggested in my previous email, the foreword of the conference coordinator can include the novelties.

Yes, that's a logical foreword to have.

The history of GUADEC can go on an article at the end of the program. If it's too short then maybe is better to have nothing, IMO. I mean, 1 page with 1 picture would be
nice.

I also agree that we shoudl omit GUADEC history & just out Quim's foreword with good pictures.

> - Basic list of addresses and phone numbers -> the ones you might
> need ...
> Where from can I get this information?

Make the list and then we will send them to the Vilanova people to put
phones on it.

All right.  I'll make a list of initial phone number/addresses, send it to the list for final check & then we will fill them out.

>  - Horoscope
> If this should be included, I will provide some material.

Do we need this? Do we need sudoku? (it was a joke)  Maybe if they would
be on-topic, but it is work: crosswords, letter soup, find the 8
differences between a 2.14 and a 2.4 desktop...  ;)

Since we have the Sudokus ready & they are cool stuff I suggest putting them on the pp & forgetting about Horoscope & the rest.
People will enjoy solving these puzzles.