[guadec-list] Re: Printed Program - available & help-needed content

Quim Gil <qgil <at> desdeamericaconamor.org> writes:

> > - A brief and basic English - Catalan - Spanish - (other?)
> > If we decide to include this item, I can find pages of necessary
> > English - Spanish words/sentences & then I'll need help for the
> > Catalan part
>
> If this is needed, can't we just have one dictionary instead of two?

Instead of an English -> Catalan dictionary and and  English -> Spanish
we can have an  English -> Catalan/Spanish dictionary

bye -> adeu/adios

> find the 8
> differences between a 2.14 and a 2.4 desktop...  ;)

A pastime relate with GNOME would be nice ;-)

It just a suggestion and only a suggestion,

   -- Juanjo