[guadec-list] Re: GUADEC ad

Quim Gil <qgil <at> desdeamericaconamor.org> writes:

> We need a GUADEC ad 5x2 250mmx87mm to be delivered next Tuesday
> (latest). It will be published in the Gaceta Tecnol�a, new media
> partner.
>
> They will print this month their usual 10000 magazines + 8000 extra for
> http://www.tecnimap.com/ , and we have the same space for an ad next
> month as well.
>
> Compared to http://guadec.org/node/162 the ad should include more
> specific info like top keynoters, "The GNOME Conference" and the logos
> of the sponsors and co-organizers, don't you think?

Hi,

I think we have to take into account that nearly the people who read this IT
free magazine is Spanish if not all. So I think it'd be interesting to give more
information about the WarmUp Weekend and the Spanish and Catalan sessions. At
least we should mention it !

I have an issue of this magazine and I think a big proportion of news is about
free software iniciatives of Spanish public administrations (national, regional
and local). It could help us to make the correct ad for this "target".

just my two cents,

   -- Juanjo