Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 18:17 +0200, Claudio Saavedra wrote:

> It is me, or "Developers" is bigger than "Users"?
>
> This could give the wrong impression, that developers are more relevant
> than users, wrt GNOME and GUADEC. :-)

The cloud is generated automatically from the tags assigned by the
submitters (see the original at http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/tagcloud ).
If there is something wrong in "developers" appearing bigger than
"users" it's not the cloud's fault.  ;)

More compact clouds. Which one will be the final?

http://guadec.org/files/tag_22.jpg
http://guadec.org/files/tag_23.jpg
http://guadec.org/files/tag_24.jpg
http://guadec.org/files/tag_25.jpg