Re: [guadec-list] Local transport

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
I also have my doubts about what's our responsibility towards people
partying till late when there are sessions starting at 9-10am next
morning (don't get me wrong, I'm the first one partying till late during
conferences). I mean, if we need to hire buses maybe we can offer just a
minimum service at 1am or so... People wanting less party can stay in
Vilanova Park and organize it (noise allowed until 23h59). People
wanting more party can go to Sitges (big party neighbor town with night
taxi service to bring you back to your bed at any time).

Go out for dinner until a reasonable hour, come back with alcohol and have house parties - goodness knows we have enough bungalows rented between all of us :))

Glynn