Re: [guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
We need more testing! Pick a calculator, choose several options,
discounts, donations and make sure the final result is correct. For the
individuals the calculation is pretty simple, testing is needed
specially in the group booking.

The accommodation page is confusing me. I'm coming with my wife, so I've gone through "Group co-ordinator", and we'd like to book a wooden bungalow, and apply for a partial subsidy for accommodation. We wouldn't mind sharing a Maisonelle with another couple.

So I have some questions - when booking accommodation, and picking a number associated with a bungalow, am I entering the number of places I need, or the number of bungalows I need? How can I say that we're a couple, and need a separate bedroom, but that we wouldn't mind sharing something bigger with another couple? How do I apply for an accommodation grant? Is the price per person or for the bungalow?

Cheers,
Dave.
--
David Neary