Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: LUGRadio and GUADEC]]

Hi Quim

We will have a mixer, I'll find out which type tomorrow.

Thanks.

>  - Is the mixer available on the desk where we are sat? I will need to
> be close by so I can mix and plug it into my laptop.

By default I guess the mixer is in a table apart, as mixers use to be. I
will ask if it can be moved, but I believe sound technicians are
reluctant to move apparels once an installation works.

Cool. Well, if this is the case its no major worry, I can soundcheck
us and just leave it recording. I will just leave my laptop recording
next to mixer. :)

>  - Can you get a list of the sound equipment in the Carpa room?

Yes I can, I'll try to get it by the end of tomorrow but I can't promise
anything.

Great. :)

It looks like we have found the biggest part of a solution.

Getting there. :)

 Jono