Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: LUGRadio and GUADEC]]

Hi,

No - it doesn't make sense to sponsor the equipment, but it's entirely
possible that some locals have some or all of the equipment already?
What's the Carpa?

This stuff should be easy to get from volunteers (I hope):
> - 6 x microphones
> - 6 x microphone leads (with XLR connections)
> - 6 x microphone stands (ensure the mics are suitable for the stands)
> - A pear of headphones (over the ear cans headphones)

The mixing desk and the pear of speakers (way to go with the speeling
Jono) will be the tough bit.

If there's a cost involved, it's best to know how much now, so that we
can figure out who pays what as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Dave.