Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: LUGRadio and GUADEC]]

The Carpa is the marquee, our biggest venue, where the keynotes and
plenary sessions are held. During the no-activity hours it is the free
hacking zone.

It is a pity that we are discussing this few days before the event
einstead of few weeks or few months, but anyway.

The Carpa will have a sound table and mixes, since it wil be prepared to
have several speakers on a table and so one. We are also going to hire
some sound equipment for the Jam Session, and Nokia is paying that.

I wish I would have now the list of everything we are hiring so you can
check if you need anything else, but this is not possible. I wish I
would know more about sound but... this is not possible now either.

So, do you think that you will need anything else than the sound system
of this Carpa - big marquee? If so, bring it with you or send it by
courier. We will cover the costs, but we don't want to cover unnecessary
costs.

El dt 20 de 06 del 2006 a les 08:18 +0100, en/na Jono Bacon va escriure: