Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: LUGRadio and GUADEC]]

> Hi Jono,
>
> Jono Bacon wrote:
>> The problem for me is getting gear onthe plane. I have amixer suitable
>> for this, but my baggage allowance won't allow it, and its too big. I
>> could get the mics in no problem, but the mixer and stands are a
>> problem.
>
> How about we sponsor shipping to bring the mixing desk here and back?
> TNT, DHL or FedEx will do the job and get it there for Saturday if we
> send them tomorrow. It'll be cheaper than rental.

Yeah, I can't believe that this would be bigger than the Events Box,
though you might need to get an aluminum box (from a DIY store, for
instance) to put it in.

UPS can send it for about 100 pounds each way, with 2 or 3 days pick-up
notice, and 2/3 days delivery time. Probably add 200 pounds for next-day
pick up and next-day delivery, but that's still not too much.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com