Re: [guadec-list] Cameras and machines for streaming

Sorry, I'm not able to follow the discussion since I'm solving offline
problems in Vilanova.

The strategy with *any* remaining problem is:

We probably don't have time anymore to find the best solution, but we
have money to solve last minute problems. Let's find good solutions that
don't consume time, even if they cost some extra money.

Said that, Andy is in charge of the video coverage and whatever he
decides will be assumed by the GUADEC Committee. We have a conference
starting in less than 4 days and we don't have time for much
discussions.