Re: [guadec-list] Press team: urgent translation help needed

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 15:32 -0400, Germán Poó Caamaño wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 20:12 +0200, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> > >  Any comments or suggestions will be very welcome.
> >
> > I have read part of the Press Kit so far, and I think it is pretty
> > good.
> > However, there are some issues that may be improved.
> >
> > - In the "¿Qué es Software Libre?" paragraph:
> >
> > "El software libre es la forma originario de entender el desarrollo
> > tecnológico"
> >
> > I think it may be "la forma originaria".
>
> Software Libre should be capitalized.  I don't know that is the sense in
> english, but in spanish every "nombre propio" must be capitalized and
> Software Libre is a "nombre propio".

A proper noun. In english is the case too. I have already fixed that.

I moved the contents of the Spanish Press Kit here[1], so we can review
it easily. For any correction, please feel free to edit it:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent/PressKitSpanish

I will start a english translation that will surely need revision here:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent/PressKitEnglish

Claudio

[1] No idea if it was the right path to create the page, though.
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de>