[guadec-list] Press team: urgent translation help needed

Hi guys!,

 after a couple of days writing cool stories and the press kit,
polishing and translating, we already have our press room ready in
guadec.org:
http://guadec.org/Guadec2006/pressRoom

 Anyway, just before sending the information to press agencies (Monday
it's last day!), we need to finish and translate some articles. Work to
be urgently done:

* Press Kit: Spanish version is finished and uploaded, but we need
urgently someone to translate this into English.
The OOo 2 version in Spanish: http://guadec.org/files/pressKit_es.odt

* Press release Monday 19th June: Thomas is finishing it, tonight I will
translate it into Spanish and upload both (Spanish and English, maybe
German also?) to the Press Room.

 Any comments or suggestions will be very welcome.

Thanks!,
javi