Re: [guadec-list] Re: Printed program sprint

El dv 09 de 06 del 2006 a les 11:59 +0330, en/na Sara Khalatbari va
escriure:

> Sure thing. It's great if Dave, Quim & Josep can start the final
> revision of
> all WUWs (schedule, speakersbio, abst)
> Core (schedule, speakersbio, abst)
> AHW (schedule, speakersbio, abst)
> today.

I'm going to review right now the whole schedule at guadec.org making
sure all what we agreed is in there. Then I will announce publicly this
schedule as the official GUADEC 2006 schedule, and I will send an extra
email to Behnam and Andreas, so they can take these contents for the
program and the signaling.

Then I will review the AHW related texts under PrintedContent in the
wiki.

>         - Two keynoters still missing.

I've talked to Antonio José Sáenz right now, he says he sent the info a
couple of days ago. I've asked him to re-send and he will do that in one
hour or so, as soon as he gets to his office.