Re: [guadec-list] Re: Printed program sprint

Hi all

The printed content wiki page http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent is now complete. All materials is up loaded in related categories & the missing items are mentioned both in the main page & in the related page.

Here's a list of what's still needed:

Sponsor List and ads
--------------------------------
Nokia - Hp - Imendo - Fluendo - Opened Hand - Red Hat - gnuLinEx - Novell

Basic list of addresses and phone numbers
Should be filled in
We also need the addresses

Foreword
-------------
Quim told me that he'll give it soon.

List of professional participants
Novell - JP Rosevar is not replying!
Banex  Quim, did you talked to them?
Is the link of all registered participants updated? Are they still registering? I have contacted all the group coordinator's once. I want to make sure there are no new groups.

WUW-Guadec Abst
-----------------------------
No info:
Locale Time! BoF Meetings by Language
GNOME Love Wall

WUW- Guadec speakers
-------------------------------------
No info:
GNOME Love Wall speaker
Johan Dahlin
Aaron Bockover

WUW - Minor Languages l10n Abst
-----------------------------
No link to any of them except: I18n for Everybody: Graphite, KMFL and Smart Fonts to Extend GNOME (by Daniel Glassey, Nicolas Spalinger)

WUW - Minor Languages l10n speakers
-----------------------------------
No link to any of them except: I18n for Everybody: Graphite, KMFL and Smart Fonts to Extend GNOME (by Daniel Glassey, Nicolas Spalinger)

AHW - Abst
-----------------
No info:
BoF Time

AHW Speakers:
-----------------------
No info:
BoF Time speakers
John Hwang - Patrick Mochel - Yannick Pellet - Sebastien Bacher - Daniel Holbach - Keith Packard - Simos Xenitellis - Elijah Newren - Federico Mena

Core speakers
---------------------
No info:
qgil - lewing - AlexGraveley - caillon - Henri Bergius - Jörg Barfurth - Kathy Sierra (Keynoter) - Federico Mena Quintero (Keynoter) - Antonio José Saenz (Guadalinex Keynoter) - Norbert Bilbeny (Catalan Keynoter) - Glynn Foster (photo) - Jeff Waugh - amirabete - Luis Villa -

Who is amirabete ( http://guadec.org/user/248) ?  What's his full name at least?  He is talking at  Accessibility Requirements to Integrate People With Disabilities in Free Software Use: Voice Synthesis And Screen Magnification

Core asbt
--------------
What is the

Language: ?

Point of view:?

Type of session:?

for
1. Keynote: Big GNOME Deployments: the GnuLinEx and Guadalinex Use Cases (by Antonio José S?enz and José ?ngel D?az)
&
2. Keynote: Free Software at Sun Microsystems (by Simon Phipps)

&
--
1. The thing that I'm most concerned about is the WUW 'Minor Languages l10n' talks. There's no link to any of them & the speakers aren't defined.

2. There's also NO INFORMATION on GUADEC-ES/CA  talks, no abstracts, no links. How shall we include them in the printed program? Just the Schedule is enough?

I have pinged the 'no info' guys so many times & there's still no answer.

Please help up in gathering the needed information. Otherwise it will be left blank in the printed program :(.

Sara