Re: [guadec-list] GNOME Village site for GUADEC

El dc 07 de 06 del 2006 a les 13:45 +0200, en/na Anne Østergaard va
escriure:

> > People have put their names there voluntarily by editing the page themselves.
>
> This is not a good argument. We did so because this was a practical way
> to get this done.

Let me point out that I did it for the transparency, the
self-organization (two elements that many times need to go together) and
also the marketing (people got way more excited about the GNOME Village
when they saw most of their colleagues were already there).

We will do what you suggest:

> It does not concern the press or companies.

No link in the press releases, nor in printed program or any material we
deliver to the participants in Vilanova.

> I want this site deleted once GUADEC is over.

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage will be deleted on July
1st.

In the meantime, if you or anybody wants privacy you can edit the page
and change your name by initial, nickname, alias, whatever. But we do
need to know how many people are there in each bungalow otherwise it
will be a mess.