Re: [guadec-list] about Poster presentations

We ae going to have a color A4 printer, but not an A3.

However, it is clear that people coming to us will be able to have A4
only. We are talking about the people coming with their own posters
printed.

El dl 05 de 06 del 2006 a les 13:14 -0300, en/na Izabel Cerqueira
Valverde va escriure: