Re: [guadec-list] Press team

We have got al,ready a request of a media (Gaceta Tecnológica) to
interview a speaker (Miguel de Icaza) for the special report they are
preparing. This time I've forwarded the request to Javier, Spanish press
coordinator.

We will hopefully receive more requests like this. The press team should
mediate between media and speakers/participants, and provide a list of
"interesting people" happy to meet the press (from Icaza or any keynoter
to the Mongolian guy or developer X).