Re: [guadec-list] about Poster presentations

Hi Quim,

We should use the same sizes that we will have of our printers A4 and A3.
But if people will bring posters already printed from their companies we
cannot change what is already produced, so, what matters is everybody use
to advantage this opportunity.

Izabel