Re: [guadec-list] Sponsors, media partners and co-organizers

Rodrigo or anybody else at GNOME Hispano,

Of course your co-organisation is not limited to providing a bank
account and finding an accountant. You are responsible of GUADEC-ES, the
Spanish speaking sessions during the Warm Up weekend.

José Ángel and Chema gave me some hints about how are you planning to
organise GUADEC-ES as a sub-event. Please, can you provide more details
so the rest of people know as well? Feel free to post them in the GUADEC
site or blog about it in Planet.

Maybe other locales find inspiration and organise kind of locale
meetings during the weekend. We have the infrastructures available anyway.

En/na Rodrigo Moya ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org