Re: [guadec-list] Registration fees

We have already a whole Warm Up weekend which is totally free. It's best
moment to get " a lot " of local people.

About the core GUADEC days, we can sponsor people, we can have a fair
rate for students (and the local ones will get 1 credit for accredited
assistance) and we have a very fair registration for professionals. This
allow these people to attend the 3 days + 2 After Hours.

I think the conditions are in general fair.

Having " a lot " of local people during the core days just because the
entrance is free might not be ideal.

Last year there was also a discount for Foundation members, isn't it?
Can we have the official prize list of Stuttgart instead of trying to
remember?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org