Scribus help (was Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work)

I'm trying to edit the Scribus file. Can anyone assist?

I understand I can't write directly to the canvas. I wish I could select
a box (or something like that) to edit the text inside. I've found the
icon supposed to "edit text" but I can't select a text field to activate it.

scribus.net has not the best help documents either and even "just
Google" is not givin interesting results.

I have Scribus 1.2.1, just is case this is relevant.

En/na Ludovic Danigo ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org