Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> a écrit :

> Well, sorry, I didn't know the changes took so much
> work. I donp't want
> to create a lot of extra work so, you got my
> feedback, they are
> suggestion not mandatory orders.  :)

I know, there are change I agree with too, but we have
to be a bit more pragmatic if we want to actually
finish it one day.

> Incorporate what you think it's approppriate, upload
> pdf and source
> document and end of the story.
>
> Sorry for the trouble...

Dom't be sorry, there is no trouble. It's just that we
should discuss it to prioritize it and come up with a
reasonable set of change. Will try to find a good
compromise.

The main thing that must be settle is our sponsorship
options.

I wish I was on IRC monday but I coulsn't. Anyone who
is willing to discuss sponsorship packages is welcome
to join #guadec at 20h UTC (21h Vilanova time)

This is top priority !

--
Ludovic Danigo