Re: [guadec-list] Sponsors for GUADEC 2006

Hi,

Javier Vazquez wrote:
El mar, 14-02-2006 a las 01:12 +1300, Glynn Foster escribió:
You should probably sync up with the board, because quite often they are
the best people to get in contact with the current advisory board
members, of which there are quite a few sponsorship prospects. I can
approach some people in Sun once the sponsorship brochure is finalized.

 OK, I will email the people in the board (some advise about who exactly
in the board?) before approaching more advisory members.

Myself, Jeff Waugh, Anne Oestergaard (all on this list), Jonathan Blandford, Vincent Untz, Federico Mena Quintero and Luis Villa (not on this list, as far as I know).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary