Re: [guadec-list] Sponsors for GUADEC 2006

El mar, 14-02-2006 a las 01:12 +1300, Glynn Foster escribió:
> Hi,
> [...]

> >  I would thank any information about this. Please, if you have any
> > information that could help, send it to the list or to my email in
> > Igalia.
>
> You should probably sync up with the board, because quite often they are
> the best people to get in contact with the current advisory board
> members, of which there are quite a few sponsorship prospects. I can
> approach some people in Sun once the sponsorship brochure is finalized.

 OK, I will email the people in the board (some advise about who exactly
in the board?) before approaching more advisory members.

> Further afield, you should probably be thinking about local sponsorship,
> and the types of companies that you think may like to sponsor the event.

 Yes, I am already doing this.

 I know several small/medium companies, like ours, that could be
sponsors in the lowest level. On the other hand, we are getting in touch
with other companies which have already funded similar events, such as
Open World Soft Conference in Málaga
http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/malaga06/es/modules/wiwimod/index.php?page=Patrocinadores

javi