Re: [guadec-list] Sponsors for GUADEC 2006

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 12:05 +0100, Javier Vazquez wrote:
>  For this task, it would very helpful to know the contacts you had
> in the companies which funded former GUADEC meetings:
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsors
>
>  I would thank any information about this. Please, if you have any
> information that could help, send it to the list or to my email in
> Igalia.

You should probably sync up with the board, because quite often they are
the best people to get in contact with the current advisory board
members, of which there are quite a few sponsorship prospects. I can
approach some people in Sun once the sponsorship brochure is finalized.

Further afield, you should probably be thinking about local sponsorship,
and the types of companies that you think may like to sponsor the event.

Glynn