Re: Sponsorship levels (was Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work)

El vie, 03-02-2006 a las 11:41 +0100, Quim Gil escribió:
> Let's find an agreement on sponsorship levels.
>
> About the levels of sponsorship, I think we need only 3:

 I agree with the number of levels. 3 is OK, 5 is too much.
It is necessary to have a clear distinction between each different
level, a proportionality between cost and benefits.

 The question is: How much are you thinking of as the income through
sponsorship. How much do you/we need?

[...]

> - Supporter: no more metals or jewelry, just a way to let access the
> rest of organisations to our lowest level of sponsorship. 5.000€ looks
> like the minimum.

 3.000 € would be OK also. I mean, it depends on which kind of company
we are looking for to be a supporter.

[...]
> This way we keep a brochure clean and simple.

 Totally agree.

javi