Sponsorship levels (was Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work)

Let's find an agreement on sponsorship levels.

About the levels of sponsorship, I think we need only 3:

- Cornerstone: just one organisation. We need to bet for the amount of
money one org would pay. Based on previous years, do you think 30.000€
is is the right amount? What is the maximum an org has paid to GNOME for
sponsorship until now?

- Gold: many big sponsors. We need to find an amount that at least 5
companies would pay. 50% of the cornerstone seems a good reference i.e.
15.000€.

- Supporter: no more metals or jewelry, just a way to let access the
rest of organisations to our lowest level of sponsorship. 5.000€ looks
like the minimum.

I'm for wiping out the rest. Sponsors generally don't simply fill a form
and send it back to you without exchanging a word. If other sponsors
want to negotiate, have other things to offer or we think they can offer
other stuff we can always talk, which is the main channel of negotiation.

This way we keep a brochure clean and simple.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org