Re: [guadec-list] web site: editing.

En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:
> I see no way to edit this page either:

Sorry, try now. I've given admin permissions to you, Gman and bolsh
while I get an answer from about what might be happening with
the permissions. Since you're admin you'll see more options here and
there, I hope this won't create more confusion.

> And I see no way to translate any page.

Because the i18n module is not installed yet. What language(s) are you
interested translating in?

I'm planning to do the Spanish and Catalan translation (hopefully with
some help) once the site is not beta anymore.

I haven't succeeded getting more feedback about other languages. See

i18n of the GUADEC website

Quim Gil -