Re: [guadec-list] How to structure the schedule

Hey,

What I'd love to see is a *single* track for both the User, Client and
Developer days, then multiple tracks for the brainstorming/developer
days before and after.

If we can be good about our choice of talks I think we can maximize our
audience rather than splitting things across too many rooms.

Glynn