Re: [guadec-list] How to structure the schedule

Hey,

I like the thoughts you've put into the schedule. My only concern is to
try and avoid the 4 parallel stream headache that we've had in previous
years. Let's concentrate on less 1 -> many talks, and more many <-> many
discussions and brainstorming.

Otherwise I like the idea of having 2 weekends for core developers to
sit down and find a quiet corner to discuss stuff.

Glynn