Re: [guadec-list] How to structure the schedule

Hi,

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
Sat24 & Sun25:  Workshops in Catalan, Spanish and other locales
including English. Regional meetings. Possibly a opening keynote on
Sunday afternoon/evening. Proposing a GNOME-KDE football (US: soccer)
game as well.

I'd vote though for the game, so count me on the GNOME team (provided
the Sant Joan night does not finish too late :) Just don't bet anything
with the Germans, let's announce it as a friendly and useless game :)

Me too - make it Sunday evening/late afternoon. Count me in as a right-back.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary