Re: [guadec-list] Registration payment platforms

Ludovic and anybody else interested, you are enouraged to help finding a
solution to this key issue.

Can you check and compare these two options?

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_merchant-outside
http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/onlinemerchantaccount/

The result of your investigation would be a solid advice to choose one
option, both option or any other specific option.

Please have in mind:

- The GNOME Foundation has a US bank account.

- The election of the payment platform is not related to the software to
be implemented in guadec.org, since they are all able to interact with
different applications. The software discussion is another discussion
Fernando is leading.

- The election of the payment platform is not related to our bank
account either, since they all work oindependently of your bank.

- I have just requested the Board to see if our bank(s) provide a
payment platform, just in case.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org