Re: [guadec-list] How to structure the schedule

First came the idea to invite KDE developers to the event, which is
something we should do officially at a local level contacting Albert
Astals & co, and at a global level with an invitation to KDE e.V. or
whatever channel of communication we share with them.

Then came the idea of the football and basketball games, as a reflection
of friendship combined with competition + great evening temperatures and
some collective fun. If you are interested in other sports, share your
ideas (I personally love chess).

I guess we are talking about a reduced football match (half field or
"futbol sala", sorry I don't have the English terminology and not even
the updated knowledge of this). A referee provided by freedesktop.org
would be great, but we can look for local alternatives.  :)

En/na Rodrigo Moya ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org