Re: New resources for accomodation in Seville! (follow-up)

CORRECTION!

According to what I have recently learned, the information given by me
about the Bib Rambla apartments being very near the Gł conference center
is _wrong_! There has been a gross misunderstanding and great confusion
on where this Escuela de Ingeneros actually is (I still have no
address), but it appears now to be in the western part of Seville, not
in the northeastern part (which would be near the airport and near Bib
Rambla and the McDonald's and the hypermarket)!

Please take this into account.

Also, I have been approached by at least three more persons trying to
find accomodation.
Why, oh why has there been no accomodation pooling site or list? Have we
become such individualists (despite working collectively for virtually
no pay on a cooperation-dependent project such as GNOME is) that we have
no more sense of real-life huddling together?
This is sad.

So. I don't know how to help Liam Quinn, Raba Kumar and Radek Doulik
ssem to be needing some place to stay.

As for Liam, I am still waiting for the apartment landlord to give his
OK for the extra bed that he was talking about, so Ankh would be covered
for.
As for the others, we would have no real vacancy.

Help? Anyone?
Where - is - our - sense - of - self - organisation?

Also, it appears that Seth Nickell, bit and others (whom I cannot recall
right away) are sitting at home, assuming not to be able to come over
due to lack of funds since sponsorship took so long to organise and
still is insecure. Basically, most of us can only book knowing that they
will get a refund, but once they do know now, with the conference being
less than _four_ weeks ahead, the prices for both lodging and tickets
will be considerably higher. This is like (as the Germans say) an
opening scissor (whose blades open out at double speed from each other).

cheering-up greetings,
Daniel