Re: [guadec-list] ad for linux magazine

Koen:

I just looked at the poster, and I have to ask: why is registration
closing on July 5th? We have always allowed online registration to the
last minute, and walk-in registration at the conference. I'm not sure
why we'd change this now.

Because payments may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Walk-in registrations will still be possible.

Why is it necessary to receive payments ahead of time?  Are we expecting
our budget to be so tight that we need to receive registration funds
before the event starts?

Brian