Re: [guadec-list] ad for linux magazine

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:38:45PM -0300, Vinicius Depizzol wrote:
> http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1365/linuxmagazine.png

july should be July (capital). ATM according to date we're in CEST, not
CET. I guess UTC would be much easier.

GUADEC != GNU Hackers's Meeting

Side events+ <-- why a +?
Community building++ <-- why a ++? what is meant with this? we build a
community at GUADEC?!?

I like it better than the original though.

Now the text: "GUADEC is the largest get together of GNOME users,
developers, foundation leaders, individuals, governments and businesses
in the word"

This is not true.

Maybe: "GUADEC is the largest get together of GNOME users,
developers together with foundation leaders, individuals, governments and
businesses in the word"

But I do not understand why GNOME users is separate from individuals.

Also do not understand 'foundation leaders'. Who are they? The board or
something? That is just convenience.

--
Regards,
Olav